- NY, USA
- Full Time
Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k), FSA/DCAP
Senior Business Analysts/Subject Matter Experts
Walter R. McDonald & Associates, Inc., a reputable consulting firm is currently looking for several professionals to join their team for new projects all over the United States. WRMA is looking for professionals with backgrounds in Child Welfare, Public Sector, Child Development, Welfare Services, and/or other Human Services. The available positions include Senior Business Analysts, Training/Testing Leads, Software Developer, Subject Matter Experts, and QA Manager. WRMA may consider relocation reimbursement and signing bonus for successful candidates.
Responsibilities may include:
• Evaluating data processing proposals to assess project feasibility and requirements
• Translating user requirements into technical specifications
• Acting as an intermediary between the client and technical staff
• Reviewing work of systems analysts, programmers, and other computer-related workers
• Assisting in the design and development of information systems capabilities
• Assisting in the design and development of training programs, related modules, and other training resources
• Conducting workshops, follow up training and support to client users
• Formulating and applying mathematical modeling and other optimizing methods using a computer to develop and interpret information that assists management with decision making, policy formulation, or other managerial functions
• B.A. Degree in related field
• Experience working in either Child Welfare, Public Sector, Child Development, Welfare Services, and/or other Human Services
• Effective written and oral communication
• Ability to communicate data interpretations and analysis
• Technical and quantitative aptitude
• Critical thinking
• Problem recognition and solving
Working at WRMA can provide for a very fulfilling and rewarding career. The contributions our employees make to our mission of improving the lives of children and families are invaluable to us. We offer opportunities for personal growth, competitive salaries, and a generous benefit package.
How to Apply
You may start the application process by filling out the information on our website https://wrma.applicantpro.com/jobs/l/23495.html.
WRMA is an equal opportunity employer
(systems analyst, programmer analyst, information systems)
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!